Thursday, barring any unforeseen incidents, and retailers should have them within a few weeks of that date.
We're reserving only a very small percentage of the stock for our own store in order to make it available for our retailers, so we'll have our retailers post on our fan page when we've confirmed with them that their stock is shipping.
Orange Zest was actually a really popular colour when we first introduced our line back in 2008, but it's one of those colours that you either love or hate, and from a business perspective it makes more sense to have a permanent collection of colours that illicit more of a neutral response. But the "love it" aspect of this colour is why we love to offer limited editions when we can.
A few facts about the colour orange from Sensational Color (do you know how much it hurts me to have to spell colour that way?):Orange around the globe
- American Indians associate the color orange with kinship.
- Orange is the Netherlands' national color, dating back to the Dutch War of Independence and the rebel Prince of Orange.
- In Ireland, the use of orange dates from the reign of William of Orange, the Protestant English king and a Dutch stadholder.
- In China and Japan, orange is used to symbolize happiness and love.
- Orange County, California
- Orange, CA
- Orange, NJ
In order to celebrate the arrival of our long-awaited Limited Edition, we at AppleCheeks™ will be giving away TWO Orange Zest Little Bundles (cover+insert)!
How to Win (each criteria filled will earn you one entry into our contest - please make sure to detail your entries in the comments box below):
1. Follow my blog publicly.
2. "Like" us on Facebook.
3. Follow me on Twitter.
4. Post one interesting fact about the colour orange.
5. Tweet the following - Ooh, I hope I #win an @AppleCheeksDipe Limited Edition Orange Zest! #giveaway #clothdiaper http://www.ajadedmama.com (1 tweet per hour, 1 entry per tweet)
6. Invite 10 friends to join our Facebook page. (Make sure to keep a list of first names only. Each additional ten names gets an additional entry)
7. RSVP to our Twitter Party which will take place on August 31 at 8pm DST(EST).
8. Mention my giveaway on your blog.
9. And because I am SO grateful to Katie for organizing our Twitter party, follow her blog!
10. Tell me the artist(s) whose song I am referencing in the title of this blog post.
This contest will close at midnight DST(EST) on September 1, 2010. No entries will be accepted after that time.