Recently I made mention on our Facebook page about our upcoming photo contest. I apologize for taking so long to post the details but in light of the fact that we're technically not supposed to be using our Facebook Fan Pages to host giveaways (BIG BOO FROM THIS SIDE OF THE FENCE), I've been trying to think how to best make this thing happen.
So what I've decided is that contests will now be held through my blog, just to avoid problems. However, as this is a photo contest I'll ask you to post your photos to our Facebook Fan Page.
Here are the details of our Summer the AppleCheeks™ Way Photo Contest!
1. Take pictures of your babies in summer settings in their AppleCheeks™ products. These include our Washable Swim Diapers and our regular AppleCheeks™ Diapers. If you've already got a photo you've taken, feel free to enter it. POST YOUR PHOTOS HERE.
2. Enter as many photos as you like! There's no limit. We love to see babies in our products so the more the merrier.
3. There will be two ways to win. Method one is, yes, the popularity contest, so ask all your friends and family to cast their votes! The photo with the most "Likes" will win. Method two will allow us here at AppleCheeks™ to choose our favourite photo. There are four of us in the office and we'll get our various reps on board to cast their votes as well, so you know that things will be fair.
4. We accept all kinds of photos, including professional photos. Please note, however, that you must get the permission of the professional photographer before posting any professional photos to our contest.
5. If you do not allow us to use your photos for our eventual publicity mosaic, please make a note on the comments section of your photo.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
Our winner with the most likes will win a Little Bundle in their choice of size and colour, and a 6-pack of our Plush Bamboo Wipes along with a bottle of our Gentle Cleansing solution. Our winner from our office vote will win the same booty, but they will also be featured on our splash page!
This contest will close on July 31, 2010, at midnight DST(EST), so you have tons of time to get your photos in! That means that you can enter photos up until that date. After that you'll have a week to get people to vote for you. The winner will be announced through my blog and Twitter on August 15, 2010.
Good luck everyone!