Well, there's nothing like working with a super enthusiastic and HIGHLY talented WAHM to motivate us to put together yet another fab giveaway! A huge thanks to Maggie for all her energy and her great ideas and for agreeing to team up with us to offer you another chance to WIN BIG!
Maggie is the brains and talent behind Maxwell Designs, a fantastic line of Canadian-made baby products. I have two of her incredibly beautiful wet bags and I have a tough time using them for poopy diapers. I just want to frame them and hang them on my wall :)
I'm shamelessly copying and pasting from Maggie's blog post, again.
In Maggie's words:
"Most of you already know how utterly fabulous AppleCheeks™ are, and if you don't, well, here is the perfect time to find out. Here is a chance to stock up on your fluff stash, or start a whole new one. For those who have never tried AppleCheeks™ Envelope Diapers then you have been missing out! My husband calls these the "easy diapers" since we switched from pre-folds. AppleCheeks™ are proudly designed and made in Montreal, Canada, are beautifully made, have an amazingly trim fit where the insert comes out in the wash, are versatile, practical, their customer service goes above and beyond. You can colour co-ordinate your babies wardrobe to suit your cover (I am so guilty of this, it's so much fun!)... I really could go on and on about this awesome product or you could head over to the AppleCheeks™ website to see all the great details and products they make for yoursel! WARNING - you may have to restrain yourself from wanting EVERYTHING in every colour, in every size..."
So here's what is up for grabs on our double-blog giveaway:
But not only that! There will also be an additional draw for a Maxwell Designs Change Pad on the AppleCheeks™ blog AND a bottle of AppleCheeks™ Gentle Cleansing Solution on the Maxwell Designs blog
(details on how to win the additional draw coming later).
How to Enter
1. Visit AppleCheeks™ and Maxwell Designs websites and tell us your 4 favourite products (2 must be AppleCheeks™ products and 2 products from the Maxwell Designs web site )
2. Publicly follow Maxwell Designs and AppleCheeks™ Blogs using Google Friend connect (1 entry per blog)
3. "like" Maxwell Designs on Facebook (1 entry)
4. "like" AppleCheeks™ on Facebook (1 entry)
5. Follow both Maxwell Designs and AppleCheeks™ on Twitter (2 entries) - make sure to post your entry for each follow - Maxwell Designs = 1 Apple Cheeks = 1
6. Subscribe to the AppleCheeks™ Blog in the reader (1 entry)
7. Purchase any item found on the Maxwell Designs website (8 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway on your own blog (2 entries) leave a comment telling me where the post is and a link to the post.
9. Take the AppleCheeks™ button and add it to your site or blog, referencing http://www.applecheeks.com (3 entries)
10. Tweet about this giveaway using this tweet "I want to WIN @maxwelldesigns wet bag & @AppleCheeksDipe Little Bundle so badly! Pls RT #giveaway ends 11/08 #clothdiapers #eco #bfcafe" (1 entry per tweet - please make sure tweets are more than 2 hours apart)
11. Tell a friend about this giveaway - let us know who it was - first names only (1 entry per day)
12. Tell us what your favourite fabric choice is for the Maxwell Designs Wet Bags (1 entry)
13. Finally if you are Canadian VOTE for Maggie for Mom Entrepreneur of the Year Award (1 vote per entry - vote as many times as you like - the more the better!!)
Good Luck!! For your other chance to win, visit Maggie's blog and enter there as well!
This contest will close on August 11, 2010, at midnight DST(EST).Winners will be announced in a new blog post!